Joe Giacalone, Founder & CEO of Arch Painting recently sat down with Nance from “The Don’t Do it Yourself Podcast”. In the podcast Nance and Joe discuss the history of his painting company, the services offered for both residential and commercial properties, as well as the processes provided by each professional project manager.
- The company has been in business for 22+ years
- Arch Painting does both commercial and residential work
- Arch painting has about 250 employees at the height of the season
- Arch will send out a project manager to review the scope of the project
- The project manager will be able to give an estimate at the time of the visit
- Joe gives some detail about the commercial work they do
- Why should I use Arch Painting instead of a smaller company?
- Arch offers 0% financing for 12 months
- What if I have lead paint to deal with? Joe explains.
- Arch Painting can handle minor carpentry and has contractors they work with for larger issues
- On residential work, Arch Painting does not collect any payment until the job is done
Contact Arch Painting today to receive your free estimate from one of our project managers in your area. We proudly serve all of New England; Cape Cod, Boston, Rhode Island, Southern NH, Southern Maine, and Western MA.
Disclosure: The 10% discount for this podcast special lasts only until 12/31/2019. You must mention you heard about Arch Painting from the podcast to claim your 10% discount on residential projects only.